Friday, January 11, 2013

Mollydag Made



Today we have a virtual cuppa tea with Amber the creator of Mollydag Made. Ambers games have been popular as gifts for children and the young at heart.


What are the benefits of using/buying your handmade games?
Supporting small business & those that hand make is wonderful. Buying something handmade is kind of like voting. When you take out your money and put it into someone else’s hands, you are saying “I support you and this thing you do.


Do you have any trend forecasts for 2013?
Or lord, I'm such a mega-dag, no one looks at me for groovy trends :) 


What's been your 'best decision' moment.
My best decision was to follow my heart & trust that there are plenty of parents, aunts, uncles & grandparents out there who believe, like I do in the worthiness of natural, opened ended toys


How many steps or processes does your craft use?
Depending on the game I'm making, I sew, glue, drill, knot, stamp, paint, print, punch, laminate, hop skip and jump & I'm there!  


Now that I've put you under the spotlight...you can ask me ONE question........that I MUST answer truthfully. Go.....
How do you balance the creative 'making' and your home/domestic duties? I've made a mountain of games this Silly Season, but my mountain of folding & ironing is overwhelming!


Haha, I know the feeling. My secret is to outsource as much as possible. I've been called the queen of delegation before! So ironing, cleaning, book keeping, admin, social media monitoring etc etc all goes to others. I keep all the best stuff just for me! 

http://mollydagmade.com






No comments:

Post a Comment