Saturday, January 19, 2013


In the Summer Sun with Donna from 
The Heartstrings Boutique




If you weren't expressing your creativity via sewing beautiful childrens clothes how would you express it? 
In writing / in painting/art. 

What inspires you?  
Being a visual person I find I'm easily inspired by what I find beautiful, & I seem to find beauty easily. Colours create feelings for me & I'm very touched by nature which has always been a theme in my designs & fabric choices.  

Who is your favourite girl crush?  
Guiliana Rancic at the moment Why? I love her fighting spirit, her kind heart, her wit & she's beautiful with a dressing room I'd just love to dive into ;) 

Who would you most like to collaborate with and why? 
I'd love Collette Dinnigan to call me up & ask me to work with her on a 'midi' range he he!  

Who gave you your biggest start or best advice/help in your business?  
I'd probably have to say Rebecca Fogarty from BHO bags. Who, from the beginning has always been so very encouraging, supportive & full of advice, words of             wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment