Monday, January 21, 2013

Among the moss jars with Jules from The Little Green Project


 



Name a daily ritual you have/must do?
I'd love to say its a morning yoga session on one of Perth's beautiful beaches, or a brisk morning walk gossiping with a girlfriend ...but sadly no. It's my morning coffee, while i am quietly checking my emails before the kids get up!! 


What is/are the benefits of using/buying your product?Not only are these mini landscapes a beautiful and interesting way to bring a little bit of green inside, but they are totally ace for those non green thumbers...very easy to care for! All my terrariums are unique, one off pieces with most created in vintage and recycled vessels.


What's been your 'best decision' moment.Mmm tough question!! Marriage...kids..obviously top the list. But I'd probably go back to 1997 when I dropped out of Uni to follow my dream of floristry. Apparently when I was five I wanted to own my own flower shop when I grew up. I remember I was always picking flowers!! Had I not become a florist, I probably wouldn't be creating terrariums today...but then again, who knows...maybe I would be!!


Who gave you your biggest start/advice/help in your business?I'd have to say my husband who said "it is something you love so give it a go, you've got nothing to lose"  He is great support and encouragement.  


Who inspires you?Nature...I am thankful for moss, lichen, pebbles and twigs...

No comments:

Post a Comment